AE Global Index is established to provide coverage of the world’s research journals to meet its author’s current research work and useful information retrieval needs. AEGI is used internationally to provide access to the world’s research journal literature. AEGI is in the process of indexing international and regional journals in every area of research in the world.
We consider the following basic criteria for indexing a journal into our AEGI :
- Journals must have ISSN.
- Journals must have published at-least one issue.
- Journal must have an editorial board.
- Proper presentation of online & print content.
- The journal must be published on a regular basis.
- Journals must have separate web address.